PREPARE FOR YOUR TRIP!
Please Review Before Signing Up
Rental reservations are on a first come first serve basis only. Availability is not guaranteed. Guests must arrive on-site to check availability and reserve their boat at the Clearly Tahoe beach tent.
Rentals are available on-site at the Sand Harbor Nevada State Park daily from 8:00am – 6:00pm wind and weather permitting.
There is a 1-hour minimum for all rentals. Maximum duration is dependent on seasonal conditions and weather factors. Rentals are scheduled to depart every 30 minutes and will be preceded by a safety brief and lesson.
- All guests must be over the age of 5 to participate in rental activities. Children under the age of 12 must ride on a vessel with an adult (18+). Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied with an adult 18+ at all times.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS
- All participants must be registered guests and attend safety brief prior to participation in in any rental activity.
- Participants (Both adults and children) must wear USCG approved PFD at all times during rental activity.** Guests are not permitted to exchange PFDs.
- Guests must agree to remain in designated rental boundary and use Clearly Tahoe launch lane as primary entry and exit area.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Guests are not permitted to tamper with or remove GPS trackers from case. Trackers must be returned at the time of check-out.
- Visibly intoxicated guests will not be allowed to participate in rental activities or register at the primary responsible person.
- No alcohol will be permitted in rental vessels.
- No glass will be permitted on or near the water or beach area.
- No smoking will be permitted in rental area.
- No pets will be allowed on rentals.
- No drones are allowed unless special permitting has been provided by the Nevada Division State Parks and FFA. Additional restrictions apply.
- No coolers or hard sided boxes will be permitted in rental area.
- Combined weight capacity must not exceed the capacity listed at check-in.
- Guest capacity must not exceed guest capacity listed at check-in.
- What to Wear**
- Guests should wear light layers as well as shoes that can be removable easily. We highly recommend hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen, swimsuits are optional but not required.
- Valid ID and Credit Card
- Hat, Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Water – LOTS of Water!
- Towel (optional)