Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
  • High Risk Cancellation Notice

    We regret to inform you that your scheduled tour is currently at a high risk of cancellation due to wind, weather or uncontrollable factors. At this time, we would like to extend the option to await the conditions, reschedule or cancel your trip for a full refund. Please review and select your preferred option below so our reservation team can better assist you at this time.
  • Guest Response

  • I would like to await the conditions upon arrival and understand and that my trip is subject to cancellation at anytime. I am aware that my trip may be cancelled upon arrival without prior notice or cut short due to unfavorable conditions. I do understand that by selecting this option my tour is only refundable if and only if Clearly Tahoe is indeed unable to offer my activity as scheduled.
  • I understand that my tour is not yet cancelled but but would prefer to reschedule for another time. I would like to rebook this experience or something similar now or in the future. Note: This option is only available until 5:00pm - 1 day prior to your scheduled experience. Last minute or same-day changes may be subject to a 20% Reservation Change Fee.
  • I will not be able to reschedule at this time and do not wish to risk cancellation upon arrival. I would like to cancel my trip and request a refund to my initial method of payment on file. Note: This option is only available until 5:00pm - 1 day prior to your scheduled experience. $20.00 Cancellation Fee may apply. Cancellations made after 5:00pm will be non-refundable.
  • Guest Information

  • Example: Availability to reschedule
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Skip to toolbar