Administrative Assistant | Zephyr Cove, NV
Part-Time (16 hours)
Seasonal (8 Months) / Year Round (12 Months)
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for helping schedule meetings, communicate between departments and maintain an organized office. Administrative assistant will be responsible for taking calls and assisting with basic reservation inquiries, updating tour information and communicating changes to appropriate departments. Administrative Assistant will be expected to respond to emails and phone calls, prepare for upcoming meetings, maintain calendar and relay information to relevant team-members. Administrative Assistant will be responsible for collecting and filing information. Administrative Assistant will work on behalf of all departments and should have a basic knowledge of our recreational activities as well as retail operation.
About Clearly Tahoe
Clearly Tahoe is a full-service recreational company in the Lake Tahoe area that specializes in guided tours and rentals on both land and water. We currently feature guided tours from 7 different Lake Tahoe locations, operate 1 on-site rental concessions and 2 adventure-themed retail shops in the Tahoe basin. In addition to our popular tours in completely transparent kayaks, Clearly Tahoe also offers on-site rentals from the Sand Harbor Nevada State Park, excursions from our 46 foot tri-toon, hiking, biking and snowshoe tours during the off-season. With a team of more than 60 employees, Clearly Tahoe offers a variety of both seasonal and year-round positions, in-house training, and growth opportunities.
Administrative Assistant will primarily work in in a private office located in Zephyr Cove, NV but may be expected to assist one of our shops from time to time. Administrative Assistant will often work independently to complete tasks but from a shared office that will be occupied by 1-2 additional team members on occasion.
Administrative Assistant will primarily work during normal business hours but with scheduling flexibility. Shifts for this position will average 6-8 hours/day with a start time as early as 7:00am and a clock-out time as late as 5:00pm. Part-time schedule for this position will be 2-4 days/week for an average of 24 hours/week in-season and about 16 hours/week during the off-season.
Administrative Assistant Primary Responsibilities
– Arrive to work on-time prepared to work.
– Check job-specific messages
– Check emails and reply or forward accordingly.
– Answer phone calls and assist with various scheduling or communication needs.
– Maintain daily log.
– Help create and keep calendar.
– Help prepare for upcoming meetings, team activities and trainings.
– Process inventory lists from retail shop.
– Input new inventory and help create labels for retail items.
– Help keep supply needs updated
– Reorder supplies.
– Process other reports.
– Help file information and keep office organized.
– Check the mail, process returns and well as outgoing packages.
– Help communicate between team members
– Record and process meeting minutes.
– Help write-up and post announcements.
– Run occasional errands.
– Help handle money.
– Assist with shop duties from time to time.
Administrative Assistant Should be able to;
– Communicate in English
– Lift 50lbs.
– Operate Computer Systems Proficiently
– Use Mac or Windows.
– Operate Excel and Microsoft Systems.
– Help with Communication in Emergency Situations
Job Types: Full-time, Year Round (12 Months)
Training Rate: $14.00/hour (Nevada)
Starting Rate: $18.00 per hour (determined by level of certification)
- Discounted Recreational Experiences
- Shop Discounts
- Team Activities
- 6 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 2-4 days/week
NOTE: Schedule may vary seasonally.
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance Based Bonuses
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearly Tahoe
212 Elks Point Road, Unit 444
Incline Village, NV 89451
NOTE: Must be able to reliably commute or relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must be fluent in English
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- 2 years customer service experience (preferred)
- Ability to operate Mac and Windows
- Proficient in Microsoft systems.
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or Equivalent (preferred)