Reservation Specialist | Zephyr Cove, NV
Part-Time (16 hours)
Seasonal (8 Months) / Year Round (12 Months)
Reservation specialist will be responsible for helping make and manage current reservations. Our reservation team will be highly trained on al Clearly Tahoe activities as well as day-to-day retail shop duties. Reservation specialist will work with our marketing team to identify sales needs, monitor and report the success of applicable marketing campaigns and facilitate new reservations for guests. Our reservation team will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations and assigning staff to specific tours. In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, reservation specialist will be responsible for cancelling and rescheduling guests, communicating with on-site staff and any other sales representatives. Reservation specialist will be responsible for communicating problems with the Operating Managers at each tour-site and communicating any special needs for upcoming reservations. Our reservation team will be responsible for assisting guests with reservation changes, cancellations and refunds (when applicable). This position requires a great deal of patience, organization and communication skills. Reservation specialists will be trained to work in our retail shop and may assist with on-site needs including checking in ad outfitting guests and processing retail sales. Reservation specialist should expect to have secondary in the shop as well as administrative office.
About Clearly Tahoe
Clearly Tahoe is a full-service recreational company in the Lake Tahoe area that specializes in guided tours and rentals on both land and water. We currently feature guided tours from 7 different Lake Tahoe locations, operate 1 on-site rental concessions and 2 adventure-themed retail shops in the Tahoe basin. In addition to our popular tours in completely transparent kayaks, Clearly Tahoe also offers on-site rentals from the Sand Harbor Nevada State Park, excursions from our 46 foot tri-toon, hiking, biking and snowshoe tours during the off-season. With a team of more than 60 employees, Clearly Tahoe offers a variety of both seasonal and year-round positions, in-house training, and growth opportunities.
Reservation specialist will be trained to work in our Clearly Tahoe retail shops as well as administrative office and will be scheduled to work between both as necessary. Reservation specialist should be comfortable working independently or in a team environment and should be able to accomplish tasks and facilitate day to day needs without supervision. When on-site, our reservation specialist may work alongside another team member at our retail shop. On occasion, our reservation specialist may work from our administrative office and alongside an administrative assistant, marketing, sales or management team.
Reservation specialist will primarily work during normal business hours but with scheduling flexibility. Shifts for this position will average 6-8 hours/day with a start time as early as 7:00am and a clock-out time as late as 9:00pm. Part-time schedules for this position will be 2-4 days/week in peak season.
Reservation Specialist Primary Responsibilities
– Arrive to work on-time prepared to work.
– Check job-specific messages.
– Check emails and reply or forward accordingly.
– Answer phone calls and assist with various scheduling or communication needs.
– Manage phone calls and reservation requests from all-outlets.
– Work with 3rd party booking agencies.
– Transfer bookings between systems as necessary.
– Respond to reservation inquiries and help process new reservations.
– Process reservation changes and cancellations.
– Help quote private tour and group activities.
– Work with marketing team to create promotions and campaigns.
– Assist with coordination for community events and trainings.
– Control availabilities and work with management to relay scheduling needs.
– Manage and edit phone prompt.
– Keep activity listings updated.
– Keep active reservation notes.
– Maintain daily log.
– Help create and keep calendar.
– Help communicate between team members
– Fulfill occasional admin needs when necessary.
– Assist with shop duties from time to time.
Reservation Specialist Should be able to;
– Communicate in English
– Lift 50lbs.
– Operate Computer Systems Proficiently
– Use Mac or Windows.
– Operate Excel and Microsoft Systems.
– Help with Communication in Emergency Situations
Job Types: Full-time, Year Round (12 Months)
Training Rate: $14.00/hour (Nevada)
Starting Rate: $18.00 per hour
- Discounted Recreational Experiences
- Shop Discounts
- Team Activities
- 6 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 2-4 days/week
NOTE: Schedule may vary seasonally.
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance Based Bonuses
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearly Tahoe
212 Elks Point Road, Unit 444
Incline Village, NV 89451
NOTE: Must be able to reliably commute or relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must be fluent in English
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Valid drivers license
- 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
- Ability to operate Mac and Windows
- Proficient in Microsoft systems.
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or Equivalent (preferred)